Monday, August 27, 2012

My Son Bryce Hopkins Performing with the Silver Lake Show Ski Team

Silver Lake Show Ski Team




My son Bryce was a member this summer with the Silver Lake Show Ski Team.  At one time my family had 22 of our family members on the team.  Everyone from my parents, sisters, nieces, nephews, my kids, my brother and sister in law.  It was so much fun. 

My son Bryce Hopkins, my brother-in-law Eric Corcoran, and my niece Kailee Corcoran are still members.  This summer they competed 3 different times all out of state.  This last time they took 3rd place in Rock Island, Illinois.  It takes many hours of practice not only on land but also water time and LOTS of fundraising to allow this ski team to flourish.  Bryce loves to ski and barefoot. 

Even wrestlers ski!  Connor Brancheau who is a D1 wrestler for MICHIGAN and many former and high school wrestlers all are members of this team.  This is a great bunch of people!




Bryce performing is straps he is the 2nd one in from the right.


This is an old picture from 2010 of my son Bryce Hopkins, Connor Brancheau, Brady Morton, Hunter Corcoran (another one of my sons) and my nephew Layne Swartz.  Handsome bunch of guys!



Bryce after perfroming his barefoot flier act.









Love this picture of Bryce with his grandparents.  Donna Corcoran, Joyce Lifsey, Bryce Hopkins and Al Lifsey.  They love to come watch the kids peform.


No comments:

Post a Comment